Search
Filters

Eco Friendly Bags (3166)

Filter Selection by:

Filter Selection by:

  • Price
  • Colour
  • Eco
  • Item type
  • Express
Close
Close
Close
Close
Close
Picture of BIODEGRADABLE CARRIER BAG.

BIODEGRADABLE CARRIER BAG.

100% Degradable Patch Handle Polythene Plastic Carrier Bag. Available in Small, Large & Medium Sizes, with or without Gusset. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00091354
£0.39
i
Picture of HDPE VEST SUPERMARKET CARRIER BAG in White.

HDPE VEST SUPERMARKET CARRIER BAG in White.

Biodegradable. Can Print on One or Both Sides as Well as Process Print. Size: 325 x 475 x 575mm. Minimum Quantity: 5000.
SCREF: SC00220106
£0.39
i
Picture of HDPE VEST SUPERMARKET CARRIER BAG in White.

HDPE VEST SUPERMARKET CARRIER BAG in White.

Biodegradable. Can Print on One or Both Sides as Well as Process Print. Size: 275 x 425 x 525mm. Minimum Quantity: 5000.
SCREF: SC00154328
£0.39
i
Picture of SUGAR CANE CARRIER BAG in White.

SUGAR CANE CARRIER BAG in White.

Sugar Cane Based Polythene Plastic Which is 100% Recyclable & Carbon Neutral. Eco Friendly & Reduces Your Carbon Footprint. Other Sizes Are Available. Print on One or Both Sides with Spot Colours & Process Print. Minimum Quantity: 1000.
SCREF: SC00268576
£0.39
i
Picture of GREEN & GOOD RECYCLED PAPER CARRIER BAG.

GREEN & GOOD RECYCLED PAPER CARRIER BAG.

Natural Brown Carrier Bag with Tape Handles, Made Using 100% Recycled Paper. Eco Friendly. 70gsm Weight. Size: Medium 220 x 110 x 360mm. Larger Size Also Available. Minimum Quantity: 500.
SCREF: SC00042333
£0.39
i
Picture of FELTRO RPET BIGSHOPPER SHOPPER TOTE BAG in Black.

FELTRO RPET BIGSHOPPER SHOPPER TOTE BAG in Black.

Wow! Tough, Generously Sized Shopper Tote Bag Made From RPET Felt (Made From Recycled Pet Bottles). This Bag Offers Lots of Space & Features Long Handles & a Press Stud Close. an Ecologically Responsible C Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00459426
£0.74
i
Picture of RPET FELT PROMOBAG PLUS BACKPACK RUCKSACK in Grey.

RPET FELT PROMOBAG PLUS BACKPACK RUCKSACK in Grey.

Wow! Eco-Friendly Backpack Rucksack Made From RPET Felt (Made From Recycled Pet Bottles & Recycled Textiles). with Drawstring & Handy Carrying Loops. Capacity Approx. 11,5 Litres. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00459582
£0.74
i
Picture of RPET FELT PROMOBAG PLUS BACKPACK RUCKSACK in Dark Grey.

RPET FELT PROMOBAG PLUS BACKPACK RUCKSACK in Dark Grey.

Wow! Eco-Friendly Backpack Rucksack Made From RPET Felt (Made From Recycled Pet Bottles & Recycled Textiles). with Drawstring & Handy Carrying Loops. Capacity Approx. 11,5 Litres. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00459583
£0.74
i
Picture of SHOPPER GRS RPET SHOPPER TOTE BAG in Green.

SHOPPER GRS RPET SHOPPER TOTE BAG in Green.

Wow! Shopper Tote Bag Made From Recycled Non-Woven Polyester (80 G & M²). with Long Handles. Durable, Strong & Super Light. Grs-Certified. Total Recycled Material: 97%. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00479321
£0.74
i
Picture of SHOPPER GRS RPET SHOPPER TOTE BAG in Black.

SHOPPER GRS RPET SHOPPER TOTE BAG in Black.

Wow! Shopper Tote Bag Made From Recycled Non-Woven Polyester (80 G & M²). with Long Handles. Durable, Strong & Super Light. Grs-Certified. Total Recycled Material: 97%. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00479322
£0.74
i
Picture of SHOPPY COLOUR BAG GRS RECYCLED COTTON (150 G & M²) in Blue.

SHOPPY COLOUR BAG GRS RECYCLED COTTON (150 G & M²) in Blue.

Wow! Shopper Tote Bag with Long Handles Made From 78% Recycled Cotton & 19% Recycled Polyester (150 G & M²). Grs-Certified. Total Recycled Material: 97%. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00486957
£0.74
i
Picture of SHOPPY COLOUR BAG GRS RECYCLED COTTON (150 G & M²) in Light Blue.

SHOPPY COLOUR BAG GRS RECYCLED COTTON (150 G & M²) in Light Blue.

Wow! Shopper Tote Bag with Long Handles Made From 78% Recycled Cotton & 19% Recycled Polyester (150 G & M²). Grs-Certified. Total Recycled Material: 97%. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00486958
£0.74
i
Picture of SHOPPY COLOUR BAG GRS RECYCLED COTTON (150 G & M²) in Red.

SHOPPY COLOUR BAG GRS RECYCLED COTTON (150 G & M²) in Red.

Wow! Shopper Tote Bag with Long Handles Made From 78% Recycled Cotton & 19% Recycled Polyester (150 G & M²). Grs-Certified. Total Recycled Material: 97%. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00486960
£0.74
i
Picture of SHOPPY COLOUR BAG GRS RECYCLED COTTON (150 G & M²) in Light Green.

SHOPPY COLOUR BAG GRS RECYCLED COTTON (150 G & M²) in Light Green.

Wow! Shopper Tote Bag with Long Handles Made From 78% Recycled Cotton & 19% Recycled Polyester (150 G & M²). Grs-Certified. Total Recycled Material: 97%. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00486961
£0.74
i
Picture of ECO SHOPPER ORGANIC COTTON (180 G & M²) SHOPPER TOTE BAG in Ecru.

ECO SHOPPER ORGANIC COTTON (180 G & M²) SHOPPER TOTE BAG in Ecru.

Wow! Sturdy Eco Shopper Tote Bag Made of 100% Organic Quality Cotton (180 G & M²). with Long Handles & Made From Durable & Eco Friendly Material, This Shopper Tote Bag is the Perfect Replac Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00453879
£0.74
i
Picture of SHOPPY COLOUR BAG GRS RECYCLED COTTON (150 G & M²) in Navy.

SHOPPY COLOUR BAG GRS RECYCLED COTTON (150 G & M²) in Navy.

Wow! Shopper Tote Bag with Long Handles Made From 78% Recycled Cotton & 19% Recycled Polyester (150 G & M²). Grs-Certified. Total Recycled Material: 97%. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00486966
£0.74
i
Picture of SHOPPY COLOUR BAG GRS RECYCLED COTTON (150 G & M²) in White.

SHOPPY COLOUR BAG GRS RECYCLED COTTON (150 G & M²) in White.

Wow! Shopper Tote Bag with Long Handles Made From 78% Recycled Cotton & 19% Recycled Polyester (150 G & M²). Grs-Certified. Total Recycled Material: 97%. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00486956
£0.74
i
Picture of SHOPPY COLOUR BAG GRS RECYCLED COTTON (150 G & M²) in Orange.

SHOPPY COLOUR BAG GRS RECYCLED COTTON (150 G & M²) in Orange.

Wow! Shopper Tote Bag with Long Handles Made From 78% Recycled Cotton & 19% Recycled Polyester (150 G & M²). Grs-Certified. Total Recycled Material: 97%. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00486959
£0.74
i
Picture of SHOPPY COLOUR BAG GRS RECYCLED COTTON (150 G & M²) in Grey.

SHOPPY COLOUR BAG GRS RECYCLED COTTON (150 G & M²) in Grey.

Wow! Shopper Tote Bag with Long Handles Made From 78% Recycled Cotton & 19% Recycled Polyester (150 G & M²). Grs-Certified. Total Recycled Material: 97%. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00486962
£0.74
i
Picture of SHOPPY COLOUR BAG GRS RECYCLED COTTON (150 G & M²) in Black.

SHOPPY COLOUR BAG GRS RECYCLED COTTON (150 G & M²) in Black.

Wow! Shopper Tote Bag with Long Handles Made From 78% Recycled Cotton & 19% Recycled Polyester (150 G & M²). Grs-Certified. Total Recycled Material: 97%. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00486963
£0.74
i
Picture of CASE LOGIC JAUNT BACKPACK RUCKSACK 15,6 INCH in Black.

CASE LOGIC JAUNT BACKPACK RUCKSACK 15,6 INCH in Black.

Complete 15.6-Inch Laptop Backpack Rucksack From the Case Logic Brand. This Backpack Rucksack is Made From 100% Recycled Polyester & Recycled Dobby Materials. the Backpack Rucksack Can be Unzipped Alm Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00464188
£0.74
i
Picture of SHOPPYBAG (135G & M²) LONG HANDLES COTTON BAG in Ecru.

SHOPPYBAG (135G & M²) LONG HANDLES COTTON BAG in Ecru.

Popular Shopper Tote Bag Made of 100% Woven Cotton (135G & M²). a High Quality, Durable Bag. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00090749
£0.74
i
Picture of FELTRO RPET BIGSHOPPER SHOPPER TOTE BAG in Pale Grey.

FELTRO RPET BIGSHOPPER SHOPPER TOTE BAG in Pale Grey.

Wow! Tough, Generously Sized Shopper Tote Bag Made From RPET Felt (Made From Recycled Pet Bottles). This Bag Offers Lots of Space & Features Long Handles & a Press Stud Close. an Ecologically Responsib Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00430243
£0.74
i
Picture of FELTRO RPET BIGSHOPPER SHOPPER TOTE BAG in Dark Grey.

FELTRO RPET BIGSHOPPER SHOPPER TOTE BAG in Dark Grey.

Wow! Tough, Generously Sized Shopper Tote Bag Made From RPET Felt (Made From Recycled Pet Bottles). This Bag Offers Lots of Space & Features Long Handles & a Press Stud Close. an Ecologically Responsib Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00430244
£0.74
i
Picture of NATURA ORGANIC MESH SHOPPER (180 G & M²) SHOPPER TOTE BAG in Naturel.

NATURA ORGANIC MESH SHOPPER (180 G & M²) SHOPPER TOTE BAG in Naturel.

Wow! a Sturdy Eco Mesh Shopper Tote Bag Made From 100% Organic Quality Cotton (180 G & M²). Features a Firmly Woven Base & Long Handles. Durable & Eco Friendly. Capacity Approx. 12 Litr Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00430240
£0.74
i
Picture of KEEP-IT-COOL FELT RPET COOLING BAG in Grey.

KEEP-IT-COOL FELT RPET COOLING BAG in Grey.

Wow! Large Cool Bag Made From RPET Felt (Made From Recycled Pet Bottles). Lining of 100% Peva. with Carrying Loops. Capacity Approx. 14 Litres. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00430195
£0.74
i
Picture of SOLID BAG GRS RECYCLED CANVAS (340 G & M²) in Naturel.

SOLID BAG GRS RECYCLED CANVAS (340 G & M²) in Naturel.

Wow! Shopper Tote Bag with Long Handles Made From 97% Recycled Cotton Canvas (340 G & M²). Grs-Certified. Total Recycled Material: 97%. Capacity Approx. 15 Litres. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00478116
£0.74
i
Picture of SHOPPER GRS RPET SHOPPER TOTE BAG in White.

SHOPPER GRS RPET SHOPPER TOTE BAG in White.

Wow! Shopper Tote Bag Made From Recycled Non-Woven Polyester (80 G & M²). with Long Handles. Durable, Strong & Super Light. Grs-Certified. Total Recycled Material: 97%. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00479320
£0.74
i
Picture of SHOPPER GRS RPET SHOPPER TOTE BAG in Navy.

SHOPPER GRS RPET SHOPPER TOTE BAG in Navy.

Wow! Shopper Tote Bag Made From Recycled Non-Woven Polyester (80 G & M²). with Long Handles. Durable, Strong & Super Light. Grs-Certified. Total Recycled Material: 97%. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00479314
£0.74
i
Picture of SHOPPER GRS RPET SHOPPER TOTE BAG in Red.

SHOPPER GRS RPET SHOPPER TOTE BAG in Red.

Wow! Shopper Tote Bag Made From Recycled Non-Woven Polyester (80 G & M²). with Long Handles. Durable, Strong & Super Light. Grs-Certified. Total Recycled Material: 97%. Minimum Quantities Apply.
SCREF: SC00479315
£0.74
i